Storage Tip for glitter and enbossing powder

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile. This weekend I will be catching up and posting some of my current projects I have been working on. But in the meantime I wanted to share this great storage tip for your glitter and embossing powders. Just don't get them mixed up with your spices. :)

I saw this idea in a local scrapbook store. They were selling glitter in glass shakers from some company. And I thought this was a great idea. So I bought some shakers and made my own. The plain clear square glass shakers will work better than these. These are small cheese shakers and the holes are larger then salt/pepper shakers. After using, it's easy to put the powder back into the jars with powder buddy tray.

Comments

  1. Great idea, thanks for sharing. I think I may see if I can find some of these for my own stash.

    Blessings-Tana Conley
    www.tanaconley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am off to buy some shakers! Awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Christmas Cards