2012 Christmas Gifts

 


I made these 2 house shaped mini albums for my niece and a friend who both spent 1st Christmas in their new house. I had a kit for the one and the second one I bought blank chipboard houses and made my own. The first with the green chimney is the kit and I didn't want to have to cut around the chimney. So I use Tim Holtz distressed crackle paint in Peeled Paint and Clear Rock Candy and then I had even better idea for the second mini. I wanted to look like brick so I Tim Holtz distressed ink Red Door and then used versamark and clear embossing powder. I scored brick lines in the powder before I used the heat tool. I loved how it turned out.

Here is a video of the second mini and photos of the first mini.
 




 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Christmas Cards