Hi Everyone,
 I went to an indoor rummage sale yesterday and was on a hunt for glass pieces to glue together to use for my crafting embellishments. I would see vids on YT on other crafters and they would be talking about their candy stations and I didn't know what they were talking about. So I looked up some vids and saw that a crafter's "Candy Station" was pretty containers holding embellishments  placed on together in an area. Which I think is a great idea if you have the space. I have a lot of embellishments packed away, I forget what I have. So I am in the process of creating my own calorie free Candy Station. Oh I might sneak a bowl of chocolate in there, after all what's crafting without a little chocolate!

 I thought I can make mine own. So I dug through old boxes of things I got from grandmother and found old glassware. The 2nd photo is what I bought for a 1.00 at the rummage sale.


Comments

  1. Love it. I am still in the process of doing a candy station in my craft room as well. It is definitely a work in progress and when it is done I
    will be doing a video. I look forward to seeing everything that you are doing in your candy station.

    Hugs,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet, please share your candy station when it's done. I have a small bookcase that I making my candy station, but I can already see it's not going to be big enough.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Christmas Cards