Pumpkin Project

I made this Pumkpin using the new Stampin Up Scoring tool.

Comments

  1. Hey Aunt Joan, your amazing at what you do! I love you Great Job"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanie, Great Blog!! Thank You so much for all your help with the Pumpkin. Sharing your Instructions and Starting your Blog.... Best Wishes,

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally awesome!! Thanks so much for posting the directions too!! I will be featuring this pumpkin on My Crafty Picks #37 with a link back to your blog on 10-9-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pumpkin is gorgeous...I love the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper! I've used it on so many cards already. Thanks for sharing the dimensions of the layers.

    Terry Duncan
    http://www.classycutupscreations.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Christmas Cards