Mini Scrapbook made with empty T.P. holders

I saw this idea on YouTube and created my own version. The book is made from empty toilet paper rolls, but you can use empty paper towel rolls or even empty gift wrap rolls. It's a great way to recycle. You can use as many rolls as you like, I used 5. Flatten each roll and wrap with scrapbook paper, and embellish.
There are different ways to bind the book, I just punched holes and used d-rings with ribbon.
 
Here is another great recycle idea, again I saw this idea on You Tube and added my own touches. The page on the right is made from plastic store bags, the bags are melted together with an iron. After I melted the bags together, I cut to the size I needed and ran it through my Cuttlebug with embossing folder. Then I inked to add some dimension to the page. It takes 8 layers of bags to make 1 plastic page.
 
 

And here is another great recycle idea, plastic packaging to create clear pages. I ran it through my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. I love this idea, it adds "a little something" to the album.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Christmas Cards