Thank You Gift-Boxed Card Set

 Sometimes when I make a box card set like this I like to make all the cards to match the box and use the same stamp set and colors. But in this case I had too many ideas to limit myself to one stamp set and color combination.  The person I gave this to today was very appreciative of my creativity and made the comment I hear all the time when I give cards as gift..." They're too pretty to give away". But they are meant to given, but only to those "special" people in your life that will appreciate a "non store bought" card and not just toss in the trash as soon as they read the card!
The box holds up to 6 cards with matching envelopes.
Here are 4 of the 6 cards I made and the box...

I ran the flowers through an embossing folder to add some "life" to the flowers.

For added dimension I punched out some little flowers and popped them up with
Stampin Dimensionals and added Basic Pearls.

 I used the Brayer technique for sailboat card

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Christmas Cards