Blog Catch Up...

Good Morning All,
It's Sunday morning and I'm sitting on my porch with my dog Ella. I love my screen in porch since my landlords had it painted recently. I love sitting out here early in the morning with my coffee watching the birds and the chipmunks. So does Ella, she loves watching the squirrels, I'm surprise she hasn't gone through the screens. I wanted to catch up on some posting since I haven't posted in awhile. I have some swaps I'm working on for Mini Album Scrap that I will be posting in a week or so.

But for now I want to chat about Heidi Swap products. I'm late to the game and buzz around Heidi Swap products. I recently bought on sale and clearance the memory file products.

I got the products to scrap my annual women's wine weekend. I go on a wine tasting trip the same time every year with a group of friends and I scrapbook our weekend every year. I have 3 thick
12 x12 albums filled up, so I thought I would try this system to scrapbook the trips. I started with photos from the last trip. This is the cover for the 2012 trip. And I bought the box to keep them in on clearance for 9.99, I think the regular price is 19.99.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Christmas Cards