Stampin Up new catalog

I'm no longer a Stampin Up demonstrator, but I'm thinking about signing back up to get the discount since the new catalog came out. I want everything in it, haha. But I made a short video on some of my favorite items in the new catalog. I did order the new trimmer, I like the idea that you can keep the cut and score blade in the trimmer when using one of them. I hate having to go get my scoring board when I have to make a simple score line. I did sell some of my Stamping up sets to make room and have money to buy new. I'm don't hold on to crafty items if I don't use them so I am always "spring cleaning" my craft supplies. I do still have a lot though. Anyways, here is the video on new catalog and my take on some favorite items and good ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Christmas Cards