Great gift idea for co-workers, teacher gifts or a little special gift for someone.

Hello Everyone,
I want to share my last project I made. I got an order for 8 of these "Emergency Card Kits". I did not come up with this idea, it came from a Stampin Up demonstrator, I just made some changes and added my touch. The idea behind this kit is to stock it with cards to keep at work, in your car or even at home when you need a card in a hurry or forgot to buy one. In my kit, I have 3 birthday cards and 3 thinking of you cards, notebook to write dates and addresses, pen and a pocket for stamps. Add to the gift, by giving a Hallmark gift card and stamps.

Here are the 6 cards.



I just love the bird card, the stamp set is by Tim Holtz. I want to make a set of cards just using this stamp set. The stamp set if called Crazy Birds.

 
I also love the paint card, I used the "Work of Art" stamp set by Stampin Up, the same set I used to make my Snowman card. This is another stamp set you can do so much with.  I added Wink of Stella Clear glitter pen on the paint and paint brush, then I added glossy accents.



Front and back of the kit. The container is from Stampin Up, its the large stamp storage case.



The inside of kit and the notebook I decorated. The notebook came from the Dollar Store and I just covered it with matching scrapbook paper.
If anyone is interested in buying one of these kits, please send me an email. Or I can do a class on how to make this kit if your close by.

Well I'm off to go do my Christmas baking. Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Christmas Cards