Happy March 1st everyone,

I thought I would share what projects I have made in the last couple of months. First one, I didn't want to post until I gave them as gifts. I found these metal letters in the $1.50 spot at Michaels and I turned them into Christmas ornaments for some family members. It's a good thing their last name starts with a D, the opening was perfect for a photo. I have paper over the photo for privacy, but trust me it's a cute photo of 4 little children in their Christmas jammies in front of the tree. I put the photos in a page protector and trimmed them both the shape of the letter. I added foam dimensional tape to the back of the letter to hold the photo in place. Then I glued decorative paper to the back of the photo which I signed and dated. The last photo are the 4 different ones I made. I think Michaels have the metal letters, but in spring colors.






The next project are some cards I made. I just love the mason jar card.


 
The last project, I'm still working on, but will give you a sneak peek. It's a junk journal made from a hard cover book, coffee stained paper and bunch other goodies. It's a custom order for a wedding gift. I will post more photos and video of the finish project in a couple weeks.



Happy Crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Christmas Cards