New Twist on a Wedding Guest Book

Hello From Nook,
 Instead of the traditional guest book for the wedding guests to sign, there are so many creative ideas on out there, especially on Pinterest. So when a friend saw this on Pinterest, she wanted to know if I could make this for her wedding.
I said yes and of course I had to put my twist on it, and I like my version much better : )
It's still simple and in the colors of my friend's wedding, but has a little more character and a little bling. I was not allowed to add glitter of any sorts per the groom! Which I almost added red roses with a hint of glitter, but stopped myself, HaHa. So here is my version of this wedding address guest box.

I already had the box in my stash. Bought the wooden heart at Michael's and painted it to match the box. Stamped their initials, wedding date and add some roses and pearls. Used lace and pearls to make a bow on the front.
 

I used Heidi Swapp memorydex die to make the cards. But I didn't want the holes at the bottom and I needed the address cards to be larger. So instead of running the die all the way through my Big Shot machine, I only went half through so the die just cut the top part of the shape. Then I just used my scissors to trim the paper to the size I needed. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Christmas Cards